Build The Nest
Support our #BuildTheNest fundraising campaign, and help make Phase 2 of construction a reality.
Our total so far
Every donation to the #BuildTheNest campaign is matched by Norwich City Football Club.
Be a part of the Walkway at The Nest
The walkway gives individuals or organisations the chance to enshrine their support for the project with a personalised granite stone that collectively will form a landscaped area at the heart of The Nest. There are three different sizes available, including a standard small stone (priced at just £60) and a larger premium option suitable for businesses and organisations.
Inside Phase 2 of The Nest
See visuals and panoramic videos of how The Nest will look once complete.
Find out more
The people The Nest will benefit
We have identified areas of need locally and have designed The Nest so that each year:
• 1,000 school children will improve their health and wellbeing
• 750 people will gain qualifications and training
• 650 people with disabilities will take part in physical activity
• 337 people of all ages will join weekly health projects for dementia and mental health
• 225 people will take part in weekly sports clubs
• 600 events will be held to boost community cohesion
• 4,500 footballers of all ages will use the football pitches
• ten apprentices will learn, grow, and develop their skills
• 180 young people will study and train in our football and education programmes.