Gallery: Après-ski party
Over £4,500 raised from Foundation fundraiser at The Nest
On Friday night, over 100 revellers enjoyed our ski-lodged themed party at The Nest.
The Après-ski party saw the hub transformed into a winter wonderland for the evening, complete with live music from the Joe Ringer band, a vodka luge and a three-course meal.
We’re delighted to announce that over £4,500 was raised from the evening for the #BuildTheNest campaign.
Thanks to all our guests, and main sponsors Morgan Sindall for kindly supporting the evening.
See below for a gallery of images from the evening, and a full list of thank yous:
Thanks to the following organisations for supporting the evening:
- Our main sponsors Morgan Sindall, without whom the event wouldn’t have been possible.
- Frizzante for donating their bar, staff & welcome drinks
- Notcutts for donating decorations
- Barclays for their match funding support & Richard Pearce for hosting the auction
- Ghost Vokda, Snowfit Revolution, Saxon Air, Broom Boats, Marks & Spencers, Norwich Audi, Leveridges, Jarrolds Intersport, ROARR!, Barrett & Co, Bond No 28, Sandringham Cafe & CMA Hire for supporting the auction and raffle.
If you’d like to find out more about hiring The Nest for your own special occasion, please click here
26th November 2018
Gallery: Community Open Day at The Nest
The Foundation hosted a Community Open Day on Saturday at The Nest, giving local residents the chance to look around the new site.
13th September 2018
Phase one of The Nest officially opens
Jake Humphrey and City’s Louis Thompson are among the guests that visited The Nest on Thursday morning, to mark the official opening of phase one.
24th September 2018
Participants enjoy The Nest experience
Representative sides from the Foundation’s Street Life Soccer and the adult pan-disability programmes meet for an 11-a-side friendly